Friday, June 15, 2012

PLN Video Series: Twitter Hashtags

For this upcoming school year, the Instructional Technology department in my district will be offering the first official training session/workshop on personal learning networks. I am super excited that we are doing this and I look forward to teaching this workshop in the fall. In preparation for this, I am working on creating a set of videos that could be used before, during, and/or after our session. The first video I created was on using Twitter hashtags. Check it out below and give me your feedback so I can improve it before the fall.


I have to thank the members of my PLN for giving me the knowledge to bring PLNs to my district. Everything we are sharing (Twitter, Google Reader, Pinterest, Classroom 2.0, and Educator's PLN)  and teaching others is possible because of the learning I receive from my PLN.

This is technology that actually works!

I would your feedback, so please leave a comment or contact me on twitter @itechbob . 

No comments:

Post a Comment